[squeak-dev] OCompletion in 4.1

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sun Sep 19 21:41:06 UTC 2010

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to load OCompletion in 4.2 without success.
>
> I tried to load from Monticello, with OCLoader, but when I try to write in some Workspace, I get:
> MessageNotUnderstood: SmalltalkImage>>hasBindingThatBeginsWith:

We should probably add a compatibility method to SmalltalkImage, but newer
versions of OCompletion don't send this method.

> I tried to load from MetacelloRepository, but, I don't know what to do with the configuration loaded, because DNU latestVersion.
>
> There are a safe way to load it?

I have a working version, but since the license of OCompletion is unclear
to me, I won't publish it. Instead, I'll give you a script so you can
reproduce most of it:

Installer ss
 	project: 'RoelTyper';
 	install: 'RoelTyper';
 	project: 'OCompletion';
 	install: 'ECompletion-djr.squeaktrunk.103';
 	install: 'Ocompletion'.

Levente