[squeak-dev] Re: Morphic

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Sep 19 23:34:46 UTC 2010

Chris Muller-3 wrote:

> Just FYI, yes it does.  Turn on the traceMessages preference in the
> Preference Browser.  It doesn't draw lines between the methods, but it
> is a very efficient message-tracing browser!

I turned it on, but I'm not seeing the difference.  Is this the thing where
it scrolls the call chain horizontally?  If so, let me amend:

"because, *for me,* the standard paned browser does not capture the metaphor
of drilling down through implementors."

I'm stupid, I need it to draw the lines, ;-)

Sean