[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.400.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:44:29 UTC 2010

My thought was that if you've had to select the method in order to get
the menu in order to even access the "copy selector" function, then
that means the selector is already displayed in the bottom text pane,
and from there it's exactly same number of gestures to copy and paste
from there as it is to select it from the menu (3 in both cases);
albeit, with the arguments which maybe you don't want..??  Sorry, I
was unclear what use-case you were referring to ("paste it into
message names"?).

Eliot, if it is perfectly useful to you to only copy the selector then
I don't want to disrupt that, of course, so I will put it back..

 - Chris