[squeak-dev] Polymorph found in universes not installing on pristinesqueak 4.1

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Sep 21 19:01:01 UTC 2010

  Tried the manual install instructions found at:
http://wiki.squeak.org:8080/squeak/6005

and I'm getting almost the same error. I closed all windows, opened the
Monticello browser and followed the instructions and this appeared:

***System error handling failed***
Original error: MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableButtonMorphPlus>>gradientLook
     Debugger error: MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableSystemWindow>>createBox
etc

The only difference is the original error using the Universe installer
is: Original error: Error: cannot install color.

Lawson