[squeak-dev] Re: WebClient with proxy NTLM authentication

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Sep 24 01:58:11 UTC 2010

Hi Denis -

FWIW, it seems that Squid has a (yet again) a few particularities in its
handling of client connections. Apparently, it will not accept NTLM
authentication unless a Proxy-Connection header is present (it should
really take the hint from the HTTP/1.1 header but whatever...)

In any case, with the latest updates to WebClient-Core and WebClient-SSP
I have been able to use squid w/ NTLM proxy authentication successfully.
Give it a try.

Cheers,
   - Andreas