[squeak-dev] [ANN] Updated FunSqueakCog4.2-10549-alpha.8.zip

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 25 10:35:23 UTC 2010

On 9/25/10 6:19 AM, "Hannes Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> You mean Mondrian? Which version of Pharo? I have 1.1 (the release of
> July, 26th 2010).

I test Mondrian with Pharo 1.1 as downloaded from his page.
Works nicely and and try to understand about Polymorph for have it in Fun.
Take me more time and not sure if could have Polymorph  in trunk.

> And I downloaded the most recent core.
> http://pharo-project.org/pharo-download

Yes I have it also, Pharo is inspirational source of good things, but trunk
and my derived of it Fun and SqueakLight have wider target.

> The easiest is well written emails with enough keywords so that we can
> google for it.
> (or wiki pages)
>
> HJH

You don't miss http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6159
Try to put more info for any could follow and give feedback

Edgar