[squeak-dev] Re: New Trunk Image: Squeak4.2-10382-alpha

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Tue Sep 28 16:03:32 UTC 2010

At least some progress :)

Build #5 was triggered by my commit to the repository, but it failed
because of a data timeout.
It is pretty slick to trigger a build only if there is a commit, but
the URL-Trigger on the squeak source repository acts immediately if
there is a change and so the build might start while there are some
commits still in progress. I guess a scheduled daily build would be a
little more robust choice.

Next thing I will have a look at, as time permits, is how to run the tests.

Alex