[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-bf.449.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Mon Apr 4 17:24:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg uploaded a new version of Monticello to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Monticello-bf.449.mcz

> Name: Monticello-bf.449
> Author: bf
> Time: 4 April 2011, 6:35:26.515 pm
> UUID: 69f9c68d-9545-44d1-905f-18f77f95cb59
> Ancestors: Monticello-bf.448
>
> - revert MCRepository>>highestNumberedVersionNameForPackageNamed:
> - the argument is a package name, the additional stripping introduced in Monticello-ul.444 stripped off part of the package name
> - this fixes installing via Installer

With this change we go back to the previous bug. Try the following:

(MCHttpRepository location: 'http://squeaksource.com/OCompletion')
highestNumberedVersionNameForPackageNamed: 'Ocompletion-ul.94'

It will return nil, but the version is there.

The same thing happens when #highestNumberedVersionNameForPackageNamed: is
sent to this repository in InstallerMonticello >> #mcThing during the
installation of OCompletion from SqueakMap.

It's probably an Installer bug btw, but I've got no time to check it now.

Levente