[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.450.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Apr 6 07:23:32 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

this commit breaks reading configurations. It only manifests after flushing the MC caches so I guess you did not notice. But I "smelled" it right away when I saw the diff.

Rather than extending your hack, I committed a version that reverts this change.

The method takes a filename, and it should not mess with it. It is Installer that needs to supply the correct extension. This here is just plain wrong.

- Bert -