[squeak-dev] [ELECTION] Vote people! :)

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Apr 6 08:09:18 UTC 2011

Hi all!

Just a friendly reminder to vote - there are only 4 days left!

We have 118 votes cast so far, which of course is loooow. I did expect a
lower turnout this year, but hopefully more than 150 at least?

NOTE: If you haven't gotten a ballot in your email inbox AND you did
vote last year, send email to voters at squeak.org and I will take a look.
Check your spam folder first.

Generally I can get you a ballot if you have changed your email address,
but I can NOT add you as a new voter at this late hour - the rules we
set out was to have voters list finalized when the actual voting period
started.

For details on this year's election, see:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6162

regards, Göran