[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-dtl.437.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Apr 7 09:50:05 UTC 2011

Great!

Just a very small nit to pick ...

On 07.04.2011, at 00:23, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>  initialize
>  	"Set up a Random number generator to be used by atRandom when the
>  	user does not feel like creating his own Random generator."
>
>  	RandomForPicking := Random new.
> + 	MutexForPicking := Semaphore forMutualExclusion.
> + 	Smalltalk addToStartUpList: self!
> - 	MutexForPicking := Semaphore forMutualExclusion!

... or rather not even a nit, just something I'd like to share:

I nowadays try to format my code in a "diff-friendly" style. E.g., I add a final period and carriage return to the last statement in a method (unless it's a return). That way, you only get a simple "+" line when you add something at the end.

See, not really important, but hopefully worth sharing nonetheless ;)

- Bert -