[squeak-dev] Squeak4.2 based AllInOne for Seaside?

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:54:27 UTC 2011

Tobias,

Maybe you can find out from the mail archive who did it and ask
directly .... :-)

Or you might want to take the "Squeak4.2 all in one" and load Seaside
yourself. (Try what is in 'Extending the system' workspace. If that is
fine, OK. Otherwise we have to find out what is the correct load
script. And maybe this time add it to SqueakMap.

I did it successfully load Seaside into 4.2 two months ago. The
question as of today is --- does it still work?

And if not what is the correct load script. See the discussion on the
Refactoring Browser in the other thread where I just wrote a message.

In any case I welcome if you post the correct load script here in
addition as a mail. So we get some historical tracks.

--Hannes