[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-fbs.338.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:24:18 UTC 2011

I tried to push a bit the browsers behaviour on its edges...

For example, If I have same message classified into 2 different protocols.
I select the 1st class, 1st protocol, 1st message.
I then click on 2nd class:
- the first protocol is still selected
- the message still appear in the text pane
- the message does not appear in selector list

If I modify the text and accept, the message is moved to the 1st
protocol, but maybe this is what we want ?
Or should we switch to 2nd protocol and keep the selected selector
when we click on second class ?
Or should we keep protocol selection and deselect selector ?

If 2nd class does not have this protocol, then class definition will
appear in the text pane, rather than the initially selected message.
So this is not exactly consitent with previous behaviour...

For this reason I would prefer second option: favour pre-selection of
selector and switch protocol selection if needed.

One other thing: I click on a 3rd class which does not implement
selected selector, then click back on 1st class and find my selected
selector back. Nice feature!

Nicolas