[squeak-dev] Latest version of a Monticello project: sometimes not visible

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:58:04 UTC 2011

I finally got to find why this happened:
in the project [3] Description: field I did insert the following

Calendars as from<br><p>
href='http://emr.cs.iit.edu/home/reingold/calendar-book/third-edition/index.html'>Calendrical
Calculations</a>"
Cambridge University Press; 3rd edition (December 10, 2007);

NOTE that the anchor user href with single quotes because I wanted
double quotes to surround
the book title.
This seems to be ok as far as the specs say, see [1] and [2]; and the
xhtml code was correctly
interpreted by all the browsers I tried with (IE, Firefox, Chrome).

The problem is in
	MCHttpRepository>>parseFileNamesFromStream: aStream
		| names fullName |
		names := OrderedCollection new.
		[aStream atEnd] whileFalse:
			[[aStream upTo: $<. {$a. $A. nil} includes: aStream next] whileFalse.
			aStream upTo: $".
			aStream atEnd ifFalse: [
				fullName := aStream upTo: $".
				names add: fullName unescapePercents]].
		^ names
where the parsing for anchors assumes attributes to be surrounded by
double quotes.

I for now change my project description and get by the problem.
Maybe somebody with more courage than me will be able to figure out a
fix for this if deemed necessary.

Hope it helps
Bye
Enrico