[squeak-dev] [ELECTION] The result is in!

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Apr 11 01:15:34 UTC 2011

Many thanks to all who volunteered to run for the board, and thanks
also to G?ran for running another successful election. I hope that
Edgar, Nikolay, Gary and Merik will offer to run again next year. You
are all outstanding candidates and I appreciate each of you stepping
forward to offer to serve on the board.

Dave