[squeak-dev] [ELECTION] The result is in!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon Apr 11 01:46:27 UTC 2011

Congratulations to the New Squeak Oversight Board.

I'm sure you will all do a wonderful job.  I suppose one thing we need to do
is find a way to encourage more people to vote and get involved.  Thank you
to each and every one of the 138 voters.  Hopefully we can find a way to
reverse the trend and grow the community.

Ron Teitelbaum

Juan