[squeak-dev] more voters

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:25:42 UTC 2011

Goran: "about GreenNeon (though I have no idea about it)."

As the author of HttpView2 and the co-creator of what became the canvas
in Seaside 2.6, it would expedite matters if you'd take a moment to "get
an idea about it" and let me know your impressions.

I appreciate you have real, adult responsibilities that could prevent
you from doing so. And yes, those things are more important than my
little program. But... if you really want a revival of SqueakMap, then
you will find twenty minutes and look it over. I don't need you to like
it, but you are best suited to help me improve it.

Få med den jävla programmet,

Chris