[squeak-dev] SMServer & GreenNeon

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:53:12 UTC 2011

Chris M: "

I do hope you will be able to preserve the new functionality I put in
which allows interfacing with SqueakMap directly from the image."

Absolutely. I can make web sites with GreenNeon as it is, but the point
of translating SMServer is to extend my and GN's knowledge to better
understand other... to assimilate other people's knowledge.

I only realized that the point of SMBaseView was to act as a grease
layer, a utilities tool layer, between the way the data comes out of the
model and then is dressed for use in the view, the tags.

All the things you've made I want to incorporate. But over months. I'm
not really the fastest guy. I'll borg it all up, though. Yea.

Chris