[squeak-dev] [ANN] Seattle Smalltalk Users Group

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:52:07 UTC 2011

A while back I asked if anyone on the squeak-dev list was in the greater
Seattle area and wanted to meet up. I did get a few responses. Thanks to
those who wrote back, and I apologize for the delay. I'm starting this up in
part to create a venue here where Smalltalk isn't automatically out as
off-topic. The idea is that it's about Smalltalk and anything remotely
related to Smalltalk. In fact I'd really like this to be open to everyone
who can be respectful to other people. The rest is just a bunch of
implementation detail!

So if you're in the neighborhood, and you think you might like to meet up
with some like minded people on a regular basis, do pop over and add
yourself to the list. I figure I'll work out a schedule if and when I have
signups, but in general it will probably be early evenings on Wednesdays,
maybe once a month to begin with.

The site is here:

http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Smalltalk-Users-Group/

If anyone here is on the vwnc list and would like to pass my message along
there, or anywhere else it might reach Smalltalkers in the Seattle area, I'd
be much obliged!

--
Casey Ransberger