[squeak-dev] platform-specific packages?

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 19:51:02 UTC 2011

This may help

http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/PackageNaming.

Also, if you are repackaging Magma, it would be marvelous to eliminate
whitespace from names, if possible.

e.g.

MagmaClient-Core
MagmaClient-Squeak
MagmaClient-Pharo
MagmaClient-Tests-Common
MagmaClient-Tests-Squeak
MagmaClient-Tests-Pharo
MagmaServer-Core
MagmaServer-Squeak
MagmaServer-Pharo
MagmaServer-Tests-Common
MagmaServer-Tests-Squeak
MagmaServer-Tests-Pharo

Of course most those packages are almost never needed and will be only
created if needed to do something different for a given platform that is
used by upper layers. But you get the idea.

--
Miguel Cobá
http://twitter.com/MiguelCobaMtz