[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-fbs.338.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Apr 15 22:16:54 UTC 2011

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011, Frank Shearar wrote:

> In which case, am I correct in saying that submissions go in the Inbox and,
> if they're approved, go straight into Trunk, while Treated means "we looked
> at it, but there's something wrong with it" or similar?

Almost. :) If there's something wrong with a contribution (e.g.
Tools-fbs.338), but it's easy to fix it (e.g. Tools-fbs.339) and the
"buggy" version is the ancestor of the version with the fix, then we move
both versions to the Trunk. This way the full version history will be in
the Trunk, but the update process will only load the fixed version.

Levente