[squeak-dev] Inbox and Communication

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:33:49 UTC 2011

Interesting naming scheme; is that something we should "document" in
MCVersionName?

Also, just to clarify our words, MC _does_ support branches in the
domain, just not names for them.  But in terms of the ancestry, you
can unlimited branching, which could be rendered if the tools were
improved to do that..  Adding a name to something can often be done
via external annotation, notwithstanding this naming scheme..