[squeak-dev] MessageSet now not honoring autoSelectString

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Sun Apr 17 11:28:30 UTC 2011

On 2011/04/16 21:20, Chris Muller wrote:
> After updating from trunk (incl. the new fbs packages) now the string
> (sender, etc.) is no longer highlighted in a MessageSet.

My internet connection is dire enough to prevent me from downloading
Trunk to apply a clean patch, but I suspect that if you revert
MessageSet>>messageListIndex: to cmm 2/18/2010 22:48 then all will be well.

The bug was introduced because I ripped out the #messageListIndex:
callers all over the hierarchy before I understood that a MessageSet
actually needs it (because it shouldn't subclass Browser). I "restored"
MessageSet's #messageListIndex: method by copying down the old version
of Browser.

frank