[squeak-dev] [Ann] Cuis 3.2 is released

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:36:11 UTC 2011

Edgar

that the Morphic package depends on Monticello.

The dependency created by the classes

ListItemWrapper
MenuMorph
PluggableListMorph
PluggableListMorph..
PluggableMultiColumn...
SimpleHierarchicalLis...
SystemWindow
TheWorldMenu

(I just used the screen shot and not all class names were fully visible)

So what does this mean for integrating SimpleMorphic?

--Hannes