[squeak-dev] Orphaned branches

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:59:43 UTC 2011

While we are discussing about branches...
I noticed a few packages in trunk are not in latest version history...
If you open a trunk repository, these packages appear in bold in the
right pane of MC repository browser.
Shouldn't they either be merged or rejected ?

I also noticed this: Graphics.cmm.138 has two version with different
UUID in history...
Of course, only one such file made its way to trunk... We can't have
two files with same name in the repository...
Consequently, the UI shows all version below 138 in bold, though they
are in the history... Is it a feature ?

Nicolas