[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] SmalltalkHub demo online

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:46:38 UTC 2011

Le mardi 19 avril 2011 à 19:34 +0200, Tudor Girba a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Nice work!
Thanks!

> Some questions:
> - when should we expect this to be fully operational?
In the next few weeks.

> - is the guide to move squeaksource projects to smalltalkhub available already? If not, when would you expect to have it?
before a stable release :)

> Some comments and issues:
> - I like the timeline of a project
> - I like the search availability
> - the filtering user interface is slightly confusing - i do not know what to do when I get there
Thanks for the feedback. How would you like to see it improved?

> - I cannot delete a user
Right now you cannot delete users, packages or projects. But this will
of course be added.

> - In Safari, the search box goes over the Create a new project header
Oops, CSS issue. I'll fix it.

> - the Notes from the Create a new project page have no links:
> "Please read "Using SmalltalkHub" and "Getting started with Monticello" if you are looking for help."
Yes, this is temporary (admins will be able to edit it).

> - the only available license for creating a new project is MIT
That's because I'm lazy. I'll add some other licenses. That's also
configurable by admins.
> - I cannot delete a project
> - after pressing "new project", even if you press on dashboard or another url, you still remain with the dialog open
There is a cancel button for that.

Cheers,
Nicolas

--