[squeak-dev] [ANN] SmalltalkHub demo online

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:57:42 UTC 2011

Le mardi 19 avril 2011 à 21:49 +0200, stephane ducasse a écrit :
> some feedback.
> Nicolas each you display information that grows think about scalability. because it will be used a lot and a lot.
> For example, the timeline or the project list.
> We have a frantic and energic community so ....

Yes, We have it in mind. There are issues with the UI as it is now but
it will be improved.

> Some points
> 	- do you have some crash simulation?
Not something automated, but we made some tests
> 	- how do we recover data?
It depends on the back-end you use. The data is currently stored in a
GOODS db. GOODS is quite good for that. MCZ are just on file, and cached
in the image in a LRUCache.

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Petton