[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] SqueakSource 3

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:03:36 UTC 2011

Sure:

EncoderForV3PlusClosures(Encoder)>>undeclared:
Parser>>correctVariable:interval:
[] in Parser>>variable
[] in EncoderForV3PlusClosures(Encoder)>>encodeVariable:sourceRange:ifUnknown:
Dictionary>>at:ifAbsent:
EncoderForV3PlusClosures(Encoder)>>encodeVariable:sourceRange:ifUnknown:
Parser>>variable
Parser>>primaryExpression
Parser>>expression
Parser>>primaryExpression
Parser>>expression
Parser>>statements:innerBlock:blockNode:
Parser>>blockExpression
Parser>>primaryExpression
Parser>>messagePart:repeat:
Parser>>expression
Parser>>primaryExpression
Parser>>messagePart:repeat:
Parser>>cascade
Parser>>expression
Parser>>statements:innerBlock:blockNode:
Parser>>blockExpression
Parser>>primaryExpression
Parser>>messagePart:repeat:
Parser>>expression
Parser>>statements:innerBlock:blockNode:
Parser>>blockExpression
Parser>>primaryExpression
Parser>>messagePart:repeat:
Parser>>expression
Parser>>statements:innerBlock:blockNode:
Parser>>blockExpression
Parser>>primaryExpression
Parser>>messagePart:repeat:
Parser>>expression
Parser>>statements:innerBlock:blockNode:
Parser>>statements:innerBlock:
Parser>>method:context:
[] in Parser>>parse:class:category:noPattern:context:notifying:ifFail:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
Parser>>parse:class:category:noPattern:context:notifying:ifFail:
Parser>>parse:class:noPattern:context:notifying:ifFail:
Parser>>parse:class:
[] in CompiledMethod>>methodNode
BlockClosure>>on:do:
CompiledMethod>>methodNode
GRPharoPlatform>>argumentNamesOf:
[] in WAPragmaBasedRouteBuilder class>>createRoutesFor:
[] in GRPharoPlatform>>methodsWithHttpPragmaIn:do:
MethodDictionary>>keysDo:
SSUrlFilter class(Behavior)>>selectorsDo:
GRPharoPlatform>>methodsWithHttpPragmaIn:do:
WAPragmaBasedRouteBuilder class>>createRoutesFor:
SSUrlFilter(WAPragmaBasedRestfulFilter)>>createRoutes
SSUrlFilter(WARestfulFilter)>>initializeRoutes
SSUrlFilter(WARestfulFilter)>>initialize
SSUrlFilter class(GRObject class)>>new
SSFrame class>>registerAsApplication:
SSInstallWizzard>>install
SSInstallWizzard>>go
SSInstallWizzard(WATask)>>execute
WAActionCallback>>evaluateWithArgument:
WAActionCallback(WACallback)>>evaluateWithFieldValues:
[] in WACallbackRegistry>>handle:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WACallbackRegistry>>handle:
[] in [] in WAActionPhaseContinuation>>runCallbacks
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WAActionPhaseContinuation(WARenderLoopContinuation)>>withNotificationHandlerDo:
[] in WAActionPhaseContinuation>>runCallbacks
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WAActionPhaseContinuation>>runCallbacks
WAActionPhaseContinuation>>handleRequest
[] in WAActionPhaseContinuation(WASessionContinuation)>>basicValue
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WAActionPhaseContinuation(WASessionContinuation)>>withUnregisteredHandlerDo:
WAActionPhaseContinuation(WASessionContinuation)>>basicValue
WAActionPhaseContinuation(WASessionContinuation)>>value
WASession>>handleFiltered:
WATimingToolFilter(WARequestFilter)>>handleFiltered:
[] in WATimingToolFilter>>handleFiltered:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WATimingToolFilter>>handleFiltered:
WADeprecatedToolFilter(WARequestFilter)>>handleFiltered:
[] in WADeprecatedToolFilter>>handleFiltered:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WADeprecatedToolFilter>>handleFiltered:
WAMutualExclusionFilter(WARequestFilter)>>handleFiltered:
[] in WAMutualExclusionFilter>>handleFiltered:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
[] in WAMutex>>critical:
[] in Semaphore>>critical:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Semaphore>>critical:
WAMutex>>critical:
WAMutualExclusionFilter>>handleFiltered:
[] in WASession(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WACurrentRequestContext class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
[] in WARequestContext>>push:while:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WARequestContext>>push:while:
WASession(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
WAApplication(WARegistry)>>dispatch:to:
WAApplication(WARegistry)>>handleKeyed:with:
WAApplication(WARegistry)>>handleFiltered:
WAApplication>>handleFiltered:
WAExceptionFilter(WARequestFilter)>>handleFiltered:
[] in WAExceptionFilter>>handleFiltered:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WADebugErrorHandler(WAExceptionHandler)>>handleExceptionsDuring:
WADebugErrorHandler class(WAExceptionHandler
class)>>handleExceptionsDuring:context:
WAExceptionFilter>>handleFiltered:
[] in WAApplication(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WACurrentRequestContext class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
[] in WARequestContext>>push:while:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WARequestContext>>push:while:
WAApplication(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
WADispatcher>>handleFiltered:named:
WADispatcher>>handleFiltered:
[] in WADispatcher(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WACurrentRequestContext class(WADynamicVariable class)>>use:during:
[] in WARequestContext>>push:while:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WARequestContext>>push:while:
WADispatcher(WARequestHandler)>>handle:
[] in WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>handleRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>handleRequest:
WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>handle:
[] in WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>process:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>process:
WAComancheAdaptor>>processHttpRequest:
HttpService>>processHttpRequest:
[] in HttpAdaptor>>dispatchRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
HttpService>>handleDispatchErrorsIn:
HttpAdaptor>>dispatchRequest:
[] in [] in HttpAdaptor>>beginConversation
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindingsContext:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindings:
BindingsAccessor>>clamp:
[] in HttpAdaptor>>beginConversation
BlockClosure>>ensure:
HttpAdaptor>>beginConversation
HttpAdaptor class>>readAndWriteTo:service:
HttpAdaptor class>>readAndWriteToSocket:service:
HttpService>>serve:
[] in HttpService(TcpService)>>value:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindingsContext:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindings:
BindingsAccessor>>clamp:
[] in BlockClosure>>newProcessWithClampedBindings:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindingsContext:
BlockClosure>>valueWithBindings:
[] in BlockClosure>>newProcessWithBindings:

2011/4/20 Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de>:

> Am 2011-04-20 um 18:27 schrieb Germán Arduino:

>>> Ah, that one…, -.-'
>>> One of the differences between Squeak and Pharo.
>>> The method is called tempNames in Squeak and was in earlier Pharos.
>>> Now the Pharo one changed and is used henceforth in WAPharoWalkback.
>>>
>>> That is a Seasdie problem, after all.
>>> Possible solutions:
>>> 1) hack the imaged and add MethodContext>>tempScopedNames to return self tempNames
>>> 2) persuade the Squeak community to rename tempNames to tempScopedNames (just kidding)
>>> 3) persuade the Pharo community to re-rename tempScopedNames to tempNames (well, just kidding, too)