[squeak-dev] Removing single semaphore socket support

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Apr 21 16:37:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

as some of you already noticed, I uploaded Network-ul.114.mcz to the
Inbox. It removes the support for the old socket implementation (one
semaphore per socket). Since the current images require at least a Closure
VM to run and all of these VMs support the new socket implementation
(three semaphores per socket), therefore this shouldn't cause any
problems. Loading the package doesn't affect the result of running all
tests. I'll push it to the Trunk on this weekend if noone raises a word
against these changes.

Cheers,
Levente