[squeak-dev] Direct implementation of shift/reset in Smalltalk

Balázs Kósi rebmekop at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 17:44:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

You have a happy user already :) We are using your library to order a
list of jobs. The jobs proceed up to a point where they need to access
external resources, there they throw a notification, which we catch
and put the job containing its partial continuation into a priority
queue in order to access the resources in a balanced manner. Then we
resume the continuations in this changed order.

Balázs