[squeak-dev] SqueakSource "API"

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Apr 24 20:30:10 UTC 2011

On 2011-04-23 7:05 PM, Germán Arduino wrote:
> I don't know if the current version has some sort of API, but may be
> in Squeaksource3 we could add some sort of xmlrpc api.

Plain old RESTful CSV or JSON (or at a pinch, XML) would be easier to
use :-)

> It's an interesting feature to try but, as usual, a matter of free time :(

Fair enough. I downloaded SqueakSource 3 and tried to figure out where
to start, but failed to get it working in the time I had available...

Never mind - I think Göran's solution will do well for my purposes.

Thanks!

Regards,
   Tony