[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-cmm.345.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:21:10 UTC 2011

There is a semantic difference between "Back", which usually means
"Back on this browser" and "Recent", but I think one could argue
that's a "feature"!  As in, "Back to what I was just reviewing,
regardless of which browser it was."

But primarily it was renamed "Back" to 1) provide an instant
understanding of what it does and what it's for (navigation) and 2)
associate better with the new hot-key (b).

As far as _finding_ the implementation, there is one best way to do
that:  Shift+Control+E.  However, we could could also rename the
method #recent to #back if we think that helps...

Regards,
  Chris