[squeak-dev] Morphic Performance Graphs

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Thu Apr 28 15:52:31 UTC 2011

hi all,

Last month as an introduction to Squeak I did some performance testing
for the creation of morphs, and a comparison between derivatives of
Squeak.  An advance copy of one of the graphs was posted previously, but
I have since updated the graphs and discussion based on feedback at that
time.  I was going to tweak them some more but have been distracted by
other priorities, and so I thought I would just post them now.  I hope
they are of some interest.  I'll look at updating the graphs later,
unless someone beats me too it in the comments.

http://blog.openinworld.com/2011/03/morphic-performance/
http://blog.openinworld.com/2011/03/morphic-flavour-performance/
http://blog.openinworld.com/2011/04/performance-testing-spreadsheet/

Its my first go at a blog (I hear all the cool kids are doin' it) - so
any and all feedback on style and content is welcome.

Cheers, Ben