[squeak-dev] Re: Morphic Performance Graphs

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Apr 29 07:31:24 UTC 2011

Nice! :)

I think you should run several passes for each value of "amount" and
visualize the average value for each "amount" to get more meaningful
results. There are several peaks in your graphs that, I think, do not
represent the average use case but the influence of another hidden variable
(e.g., garbage collector) you want to block out in your results.

As far as I could see, you did not considered that in your benchmark code.
Correct me, if I am wrong. :)

Marcel