[squeak-dev] Netiquette - blog / mail list interaction

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Sat Apr 30 06:08:16 UTC 2011

So I've got my fandangled new blog at blog.openInWorld.com.  The
discussion associated with the articles is nice, but I notice a
disconnect in discussion with part discussion occurring here in the mail
list and part discussion occurring on the blog.   I don't expect anyone
to repetitively go to the blog just to check for follow up comments, so
what I would like to do is forward blog comments to the mail list (for
the interactivity) and pull related mail list comments into the blog
(keeping the history together).

I have some ideas on how to do it, however what is the list policy on
something like that?