Control key instead of Shift+Alt broken (Re: [squeak-dev] The shiftEnclose: horror show)

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Tue Aug 9 10:58:14 UTC 2011

Nicolas,

thanks for looking into this, but don't waste your time on the "Smart
Characters" feature. I was figuring out, if this would work for me and most
of the time it does not.
Nevertheless I thought I might mention the issue here.

2011/8/9 Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>

> I always disable "Smart Characters", they upset me so much, but I'll
> give it a try, hoping we share same OC.

I've used an updated trunk image and just evaluated the installation recipe
from the "Extending the System" workspace.

Alex