[squeak-dev] Re: anyone ever use google maps with squeak?

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:25:44 UTC 2011

Andreas,
I do not see anything new in SqueakSSL (or WebClient) and updating both
to latest available versions I do not see SqueakSSLCertificateError...

I checked both in my image and on the relevant project pages on squeaksource.com

Did you push the update you mentioned below somewhere else?

Thanks in advance for your reply (and for the example code below)
Bye
Enrico

--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick