[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] Aida 6.3 Holiday Edition released

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Aug 19 22:39:52 UTC 2011

Hi Laurent,

Yes, something is wrong with SqueakSource and because it is better to
wait for its R.I.P, here is a script to load a ToDo example anyway:

      Gofer new
         squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
         package: 'ConfigurationOfAida';
         load.

      (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfAida) load.

      Gofer new
         squeaksource: 'AidaAddons';
         package: 'AidaToDoExample';
      load.

Thenks for reporting an issue. I updated description on webpage too.

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko