[squeak-dev] [ANN] Big Smallapack progress on Squeak/Pharo

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:27:28 UTC 2011

Hurrah! After 5 years of inaction with eyes turned toward heavens,
brain waiting for a miraculous enlightening, I suddenly had the
illumination and solved most of may Smallapack problems in Squeak!
See http://smallissimo.blogspot.com/2011/08/smallapack-progress-on-squeak.html
This post shall interest anyone using or wanting to use FFI. Unless
maybe I was the last idiot not knowing how to ;)
This information shall be written in FFI classes comment, in the WIKI
and every place pretending to inform the poor unaware users like me.

Nicolas