[Pharo-project] Squeaksource.com (was: [squeak-dev] Re: Addition to "About Pharo" dialog)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 18:44:23 UTC 2011

A new GemStone-hosted SS sounds good, but my own curiousity is
burning.  I probably missed the discussion about whether we ever
attempted to debug and fix this situation by means other than complete
replacement.

I'm very curious to know, what is the nature of the
scalability/crashing problem with SS that this community has been
(uncharacteristically) unable to solve?