[squeak-dev] unrecognized unicode characters

Gonzalo Romano gonzalo.romano at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:26:31 UTC 2011

Hi levente thanks for you answer, the idea was just to process the
files, I'm sure the files are in utf8, I've used squeakToUtf8 to
convert the string and write the files, but no luck.

am I using the wright text converter?
I'm doing some stuff with regexp, and rewriting the file, these
characters have no translation to ascii or iso could that be the
problem?

--
Gonzalo, Romano