[squeak-dev] Re: The Inbox: Tools-cao.389.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Dec 13 03:29:56 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 04:02:51PM -0800, Christopher Oliver wrote:
> Ignore this patch please.  I contains wishful thinking.  Fixing
> PackagePaneBrowser will take more than a one line patch as it used a hook in
> Browser that was elided.
>
> More noise as it happens!
>
> Christopher Oliver (cao)

Christopher,

Excellent, thanks for doing this. Your Tools-cao.390.mcz update in
the inbox looks good and fixes the PackagePaneBrowser problem.

I realize that we are in a code freeze for Squeak 3.4, but these
changes are straightforward and well documented, and they have low
risk of side effects because they are limited to the PackagePaneBrowser
itself. For that reason I moved them directly to trunk.

Dave