[squeak-dev] Re: Package Pane Browser Broken

glenpaling slp5591 at me.com
Tue Dec 13 14:21:44 UTC 2011

I'm late to the game here, my replies from my iPhone got stuck in list
moderator limbo. Frank, the proximate cause of the bug was using
'selectedSystemCategory' rather than your new method
'selectedSystemCategoryName' in the 'classList' method. Making the
replacement restores browser function and passes browser tests. These two
method names are too similar so I changed selectedSystemCategoryName to to
selectedPackageAndCategory. I successfully used the the browser yesterday
for some editing but haven't done any further testing.