[squeak-dev] Re: Package Pane Browser Broken

glenpaling slp5591 at me.com
Tue Dec 13 21:20:32 UTC 2011

I doubt there will be any consequences outside of the PackagePaneBrowser
since all the changes I propose are within it. Modifying its classList
method to call selectedSystemCategoryName rather than selectedSystemCategory
restored it to operation. Renaming the method is incidental, the only sender
I could find is the classList method in PackagePaneBrowser. It's not
redundant in PBB because it reconstitutes the Package-Category string.

Let's wait and hear what Frank has to say, they're his modifications.

I submit a change set to the inbox tonight.

Glen