[squeak-dev] Technical "Debt" of Smalltalk with Moose? (was Re: An Improvement Over its Successors)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Dec 15 11:04:47 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if we can produce the same comparison of Technical Debt
with Moose technology comparing Smalltalk with Java, .NET and others, as
in study below?

>From study: Technical debt is highest in Java-EE, .NET second.

Technical Debt represents the effort required to fix problems that
remain in the code when an application is released.

It is shown as cost per LOC. This year is by their study 3.61 USD in
average.

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web