[squeak-dev] Change in LazyListMorph breaks MulticolumnLazyListMorph.

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:23:16 UTC 2011

Perhaps neither.  One thing that would help is to tell us a way to
reproduce the issue you're seeing -- as I cannot see any way
McLLM>>drawOn: could die with non-indexable -- perhaps you meant
setColumnWidthsFor: died?

In any case, MulticolumnLazyListMorph is not being used inside the
image.  So lets look to fixing it rather than rolling back to
requiring all Strings in all lists.

 - Chris