[squeak-dev] Some observations about 4.3 final

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 14:03:47 UTC 2011

> Flaps
> To enable Flaps, click on the desktop to show the world menu, choose the
> "Flaps..." menu and "show shared tags". Tabs labeled "Squeak", "Tools",
> "Supplies", etc., will appear along the edges of the Squeak desktop.  Click on
> any tab to open the corresponding flap.  Drag a tab to resize the flap and to
> relocate the tab.  Bring up the halo on any tab and click on its menu handle
> to be presented with many options relating to the flap.  Use the "Flaps..."
> menu, reached via the desktop menu, to control which flaps are visible and for
> other flap-related options and assistance.

For nostalgic people of 3.6 like me, we could add

For the old navigator of older Squeak we type in a Workspace and do it

Flaps makeNavigatorFlapResembleGoldenBar

> SMxMorphicProject now able to host a SimpleMorphic World
> - when present a SMxMorphicProject is made available in the World menu

No indications how or where we get a SimpleMorphic World.

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/SimpleMorphicSqueak'
    user: ''
    password: ''