[squeak-dev] Re: Call for All-in-One help

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 23:11:07 UTC 2011

FWIW, if you bring up the halo on the list morph in the test runner, you can drill down to the data structure, which can be copy and pasted.

It took me forever to realize this:/ and in general I think it'd be lovely to add a context menu option that does it in the long run. I haven't had enough time to doIt, with the other things on my todo list.