[squeak-dev] Call for All-in-One help

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 4 01:29:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 10:33:41PM +0100, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> What's the status of the VM builds for Windows and Mac? IIRC the original
> planned release date was december and later was changed to january.
> What's the status of Cog VMs? It would be nice to include those too.

Estaban is building both the standard and Cog VMs for Mac. I expect
that we'll hear from Andreas shortly r.e. Windows. Cog for Linux
expect will come from Eliot (there are good versions already in
circulation).

Be patient for another week or two, and sorry for the delays. A
special note of appreciation is due to Esteban for taking on the
Mac VM responsibilities and of course to Eliot for creating the
new Cog VM.

Dave