[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-users] [Pharo-project] [ANN] JNIPort 2.0 for VisualWorks, Pharo and Squeak

Luc Fabresse luc.fabresse at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:54:09 UTC 2011

Hi Joachim,

 JNIPort sounds really great and I will test it.
 It is really great to have these kind of bindings.

 For your Alien problem on Cog, I also experienced some troubles with the
library path. So I am pretty sure that the problem is on the Cog side.
Perhaps the Alien plugin compiled in Cog. I would like to do more
investigations on that.

#Luc